3/10/14

SALE/D&G/Dolce&Gabbana--and moar! (Trenton, NJ)

SALE 
Rush. n/a (snorted)
Quality. 6
Count. 3 
Legs. 6
"This surprised me, I must say. The name was a complete turn off (and the stamp was applied rather poorly) but the product was pretty good! Also, the price was low, but the count/size was terrible. If the bags were a little bigger I probably would have given higher numbers, but it's hard to judge when 2 equal 1 in size."
D&G/Dolce&Gabbana
Rush n/a. (snorted)
Quality. 4
Count. 4-5  all over the place
Legs 4
 "This isn't too good IMO.  It's cheap, but there's much better stuff out there! The high began to subside after about 30 min. (rather then the usual 1-2hr) and the size/weight was all over the place. One of the bags, I swear, had like a single flake of powder in it! It seems like the Trenton guys just don't care at all about consistency...even the packaging seems like it was rushed."

**Ed. NOTE: This fine contributor also included the additional reviews below, sans pictures. If anyone happens to come across corresponding images and wants to send them along I will update!-xJYNXIE-

















"Hey, I'm from the Trenton area and am a long time reader of your blog. I was hoping to start giving reviews on what I pick up. 90% of the time it comes from Trenton and 10% of the time it's from Philadelphia. Unfortunately, I trashed all the bags without taking pictures--next time I will first!"

COWBOY
(plain text)
Rush n/a. 
Quality 3.   
Count 5. 
Legs 5.

Pokemon (w/ graphic of pikachu)  
Rush n/a.
Quality 6.   
Count 5. 
Legs 5.

Animal Planet (logo)
Rush n/a.
Quality 5.   
Count 5. 
Legs 5.

Goya (blue bag)
Rush n/a. 
Quality 7.   
Count 6. 
Legs 6.
"Best stuff around here."

TOM FORD (w/ graphic)
Rush n/a.
Quality 6. 
Count 5. 
Legs 5. 

YANKEES (there are 2 different versions going around..)
~One stamp has just the logo and it's straight garbage!
~A second version with logo also includes text "Yankees" and is decent; 5-6 across  the board."

 ---anonymous reader submission from Trenton, NJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find that Trenton dope is very cheap, but you get what you pau for. The bags are tiny, about a 1/3 the size of a Newark bag.Even if its good, when you add everything up your really paying $9-$12 a bag, since 2-3 bags equals one reg size. Just saying. . . Also trenton dope just sucks most of the time...

-marxxx

Anonymous said...

I just got the tom ford bags on 4/1/14 I will send a picture to the site of what the stamp looks like, the stamp is poor quality very hard to read, couldn't make it out until I bought my second bundle that's when some of them were legible lol, but overall I agree with what you said the bags are pretty damn shitty, I would rate it as rush 4, leg 5, and count 4, should avoid these bags if possible, they are only good if nothing is around an you dont want to be sick

Lil_Ant said...

Hope all is well with you Jynxie, haven't had an update in close to a month so I'm honestly starting to get worried. Post something an let us all know you're okay! Happy nods fellow bropiates ;)