4/3/13

LETS GO (Philly/York, PA)

"Here are some bags that are obviously from the Philly / NJ area. I copped them in town here in York from a good friend of mine. At first I honestly had low hopes for these but they're OK. It's not fire, but its not bad either. It's got the typical Philly dope smell to it when you water it down, it mixes clear amber like most dope from Philly. For whatever reason, this shit burns when it enters any vein. I've got a few spots left that I consider my "main streets", and in all of them this shit burns. Once the onset happens though, the rush builds up slowly and peaks within a few seconds, from the feet to the head. It's a mellow rush; competitive to listening to the song Heroin by The Velvet Underground. In all I would buy this dope again, but only if there was nothing else around that was better and cheaper. I payed more than usual for this stuff and I'm never happy when I have to spend more than normal...until I'm nodding that is."
R: 6; 

L: 7; 
C: 7. About average.

--reader submission from PA (thanks L!)

2 comments:

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.