2/3/14

Rye's Paterson Picks: STREET LOTTERY/Rich Gang/Spiderman/CRAZYTRAIN/AmericanHUSTLE/Breaking Bad

Please welcome frequent contributer Rye to the the posting team! He's the author of numerous Paterson posts including Bugatti, Facebook, kiss of death, Stingray , CVS, Netflix, etc. and in the future, will continue to bring you breaking word of the current creme-de-la-curse of the corners in his own words.--xjynxie

On to the reviews...
STREET LOTTERY 
Amazing bag.
R 9
L7
C9

Also an awesome stamp purple Rich Gang with a star.
R8
L8
C7


SPIDERMAN
I thought this was pretty good.
R8
L7
C6.5
CRAZY TRAIN
Powder so white it looked like cream cheese; nodding like crazy I should NOT have been driving after this hit the bumble strips on either side of the highway several times and ran a red. (ed. note: Rule #1: Always do a test shot. Rule # 2 DON'T SHOOT AND DRIVE, people!)
R6.5
L9.5
C8.5
Red, white, and blue American Hustle.
Not that great.
R5
L6
C4
Purple Breaking Bad
Awesome graphic but mediocre d.
R7
L6.5
C5

---As always, Your boy Rye here from the streets of Paterson. Helping many make safe smart decisions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive had rich gang, crazy train, and breaking bad. Breaking Bad def is the worst of all of these. Rich Gang and crazy train are both real solid. Just got Rich Gang again, nice fat bags.

Rye said...

Yeah I agree Breaking Bad Is the worst, i like the other two a lot though

Anonymous said...

Rye I am from Washington Pa. I have been trying for a year to hook up with a Paterson resident. I have seen Rich Gang here. It's terrible in my town. I was wanting to make friends with a Paterson user like myself. I want to visit Paterson and try and find a connect for reasonably priced bricks. I would be willing to go a 100 bricks a trip. Once I learn I can trust you or whoever you connect me with. I can be reached at atomic_dynamo@yahoo.com.