4/14/13

HOT BARS (York, PA)

"As for the hot bars..
rush 8
legs 7
count 7


Definitely better than the Gucci's ever so slightly, and the price is right and I think I should be able to cop them again sometime in the next few days when i get the money for a bun, the Hot Bars are gonna be my go to shit right now cause its either these, the Guccis, or 2 different types of blue blanks, and the hot bars are the best IMO as long as you're buying a bundle or more cause the price is most definitely reasonable on that shit, the hot bar's are pretty close in price if you're coppin a bundle to what good bags (eg. the redsox, renegades, etc.) cost before the police started raiding people and the hot bars are most definitely right, strong rush off them and they aint skimpy or anything. Grey powder. Cooks up clean, everything dissolves up, just like dope should be."



--reader submission from PA (thanks TRL)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah dude shit in Lancaster blows. Good to know shit in York is better.

Anonymous said...

I like these better than the guccis but it might be because i can get em way cheaper for at least the same quality dope.
The L dude seems to like the gucci's better than these so idk
These are real nice though least imo, price is right on these even going through a middleman and the dope is good.

Anonymous said...

"and I think I should be able to cop them again sometime in the next few days when i get the money for a bun"

Aren't you the idiot who claimed to cold cop large amounts of dope across the country on "business trips"??? And now you have to wait for enough money to get a bundle???

Anonymous said...

no, that's L.
I'm llama.
Take your hating somewhere else, I dont use like "L" does.
that and dont diss L, he's cool, you got no business talking about him when you dont even know him.

Anonymous said...

"no, that's L.
I'm llama.
Take your hating somewhere else, I dont use like "L" does.
that and dont diss L, he's cool, you got no business talking about him when you dont even know him."

Actually you're both idiots.

Anonymous said...

I never said I had to wait until I get enough money. I always have money. Reread the comments again. You're just another pussy behind a keyboard, so your banter means nothing to me. If it were face to face, you would t even so much as open your mouth. Yes I did cold cop all over business trips. A 6 figure salary is more than sufficient in holding me and taking care of all my bills and living. L