3/29/13

DARK KNIGHT/SECONDS/ASS KICKER (Delaware)


"The stuff I get has always been from the same guy since I found him, and it can differ a little bit sometimes, but mostly stays the same. It is an average quality, because I do remember having better before from somewhere else in the city and the main reason I'm posting is mostly for the cool names and art which is definitely an extra advertisement/attraction. From these 3 kinds Seconds was the worst, and is probably why they threw in 3 extra unless he was just being nice? A bundle is usually 13 bags here in Delaware and the Seconds had 16 in it, and was buying two different bundles for $80 at the time and the other was better with only 13 in it. The picture is like drink/shake cup with a straw, I think. (ed note: I think its a stick of dynamite; as in "seconds to blow"..?)
 Ass Kicker seemed equally good as Dark Knight.  Hope you all like this post, -K"

--reader submission from DE (thanks KJ)

3 comments:

Night Owl Blog said...

Sweet Jesus dude.....

#'s said...

Oops, thought I was posting in the Jungle Gold post.....i'm not even high either, unless you count weed.

Anonymous said...

Lol so ass kicker is good?